Take an exhilarating plunge in our swimming pool, practice that backhand on one of our regulation-size tennis courts, test your skill at shuffleboard or get a pickup game of volleyball going on our beach-inspired volleyball court.
Feeling the water beckon?
For those interested in what's under the water, crabbing and fishing opportunities abound. Our meandering exercise and biking trail offers an opportunity for a brisk walk, comfortable stroll or pedal practice.
Got kids? We've got them covered!
Our kiddie pool offers resort refreshment to the preschool set; the BayVille Shores Tot Lots, set in comfortably cushioned rubber, will encourage many hours of exploration.
Why Bayville Shores?
- What you see is what you get...the community is built-out
- The community is financially secure…$2.7 million in capital reserves
- Every home has some sort of water view...bay, lakes, wetlands
- The community features state-of-the-art amenities
- Homeowner’s revel is the community’s finest feature...its PRIVACY
- Easy access to the beaches...just 2.5 miles to Coastal Highway
- The management company has its office within the community
- The community is Delmarva’s best waterfront value
- Large, open floorplans (1,800-3,400 sf)...most with garages
- Parking, parking, parking...substantive open parking areas throughout
- Pride of ownership throughout...all common areas beautifully maintained
- HOA fees are stable and NEVER has a special assessment been levied
- No condo fee...the use of amenities included in HOA fee
- A Bunting built community...one of the areas most reputable builders
- Low maintenance Hardiplank siding throughout
- You are in Delaware...so low, low, low property taxes
- Central water and sewer
- Ten commercially-sized community trash bins
- Community irrigation systems throughout